Option regrets... Anyone have them?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
why do you regret the moonroof

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

why do you regret the moon roof?

It dies yesterday after being opened 3 times. 48k miles and being fixed today and deactivated by pulling fuse...

Leeann

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Its okay because im am going to drag you down with me. Its only a few overtime shifts at the hospital. Im assuming this because your avatar says your an rn. We can have a raptormoon to celebrate our upgrades. :signs75:
Yes, but I'm a simple girl - I don't need luxuries. :)
Our Raptors will probably be born on the same day though so we may have to celebrate!

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Plus one on the Tail gate step!!! I now don't have to sit my shit down on the tail gate, jump in the back of the truck, and pick it back up. I can walk right in all the way to the cab with no issues. Same thing going the other way. Roommate doesn't have the tail gate step and its a PITA!!! I made fun of the step back in 08 when I first saw one on a SD. I gave him so much shit. When I got the raptor and it was on the lot with 16 miles. Every option in 2010 and so glad it came that way because I wouldn't have ordered the step. From now on i ONLY get these trucks with a step. Only people hating on the step is people who don't have it! :challenge:

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I love the step hardly ever use the pole.

---------- Post added at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 AM ----------

Yes, but I'm a simple girl - I don't need luxuries. :)
Our Raptors will probably be born on the same day though so we may have to celebrate!

I'm simple to I just say get it with every thing (simple)