Official Pics of RPG Raceline Front Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
how did you attach all the Rigid Duallies? Did RPG build in custom mounts?

Jarrett welded on 9 tab mounts. Here is a pic he took during fab. I think I paid an extra $100.

Jarrett was a little skeptical when I sent him a drawing of what I wanted to do, but we think it turned out great. Over time, I plan to swap out the Duallies for D2s (a pair at a time), but it is already super bright.

bumper_zpscbba658e.jpg

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Last question for you. Any ideas on the total weight of the bumper (skid included)?

Jarrett welded on 9 tab mounts. Here is a pic he took during fab. I think I paid an extra $100.

Jarrett was a little skeptical when I sent him a drawing of what I wanted to do, but we think it turned out great. Over time, I plan to swap out the Duallies for D2s (a pair at a time), but it is already super bright.

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I am getting ready to order some parts and stuff at TMX and we were talking about your Raceline bumper. Is there anyway to tuck it up a little closer to the front of the truck since I am not going to be running any lights on top of it? I will be running a 20" in the space below the top bar and above the skid plate, but nothing atop of that. It seems that without any lights on top it sticks out just a bit too far, I'd prefer a more flush look. Just curious.

Also, be curious to know if the skid plate can be adjusted to be more flush with the triangular framing on the bumper instead of overhanging that frame work?

Thanks.