Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

NorCal / Northern NV Owners

Discussion in 'Off-Roading Your Raptor' started by colemizak, Apr 9, 2020.

1. SacRaptor

SacRaptor Member

Moon rock is cool, and a lot of wide, easy, long trails on the back part. Just went a few weeks ago.

2. Phil O

Phil O Full Access Member

Yeah, I actually went out there about 4 weeks back, shortly after my post. It was packed! So many people with trailers and dirt bikes.

3. Kaz109

Kaz109 Full Access Member

Hey what's up guys and gals, new 2020 raptor owner in Chico area ( near Sacramento) and looking to hit some trials. This is the first truck I have ever owned so I am looking for some beginner tails to hit up and just over all local guys with more knowledge than me so I can learn about off roading

4. Kaz109

Kaz109 Full Access Member

On a normal year I would be on my way to incline today for the annual AAU memorial day tournament that is in Tahoe every year

5. The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company aka nosbusa Supporting Vendor

im heading to fallon next weekend. everyones talking about going...... but nobodys going...

6. WhatIsLongTravel

WhatIsLongTravel Member

I’m headed out on the 14th. Was going to explore south of hwy 50, east of Johnson lane. Either head “south” towards bishop or...go east through the mountain range...Sunrise pass towards yerington. Is that cool for faster paced trails or is it too “jeep” like ? I was also thinking of north side of 80 towards black rock desert. From rye patch on up..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    Venerous likes this.
  7. Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S Full Access Member

I’m in the Walnut Creek area and also Incline Village, Incline off of Ponderosa....

8. Seadoorider68

Seadoorider68 Member

Hey, just joined the forum. I am in Rocklin near SAC. I did a trip out to Ely NV and went out to some mines and back roads with my brother and his Gen1 and my uncle with his Jeep Rubicon. We had a great time but he couldn't keep up with my brother and I with that 4 banger. :) Looking for a trip in the spring and will watch this thread. Did a little OHV near Forest Hill a couple weeks ago. LOTS of people shooting out there on BLM.

IMG_0153.jpeg

Reno6 likes this.
  9. Venerous

Venerous Full Access Member

Central Valley Raptor owner here. Always out and about whenever I can between here and Carson/Gardenerville NV - if any of you are in that area I'm the matte black Raptor.

@WhatIsLongTravel - I go out Sunrise Pass all the time, me and my dad go shooting out there and have taken the Raptor out a few times. There are some faster paced sections but there are also some stretches where you're gonna wanna take it slow because of the washouts and baseball sized rocks scattered like big marbles. Haven't been all the way out to Yerington though.

See y'all out there!

WhatIsLongTravel likes this.
  10. Venerous

Venerous Full Access Member

Just realized I posted near the beginning of this thread. :banghead::confused: Disregard the intro above if you seen it already. :happy175: