NorCal Raptor Runs Next Event!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey All!

If you have not heard of us before, I run NorCal Raptor Runs out of Northern California. We put on single, and multi-day events that are both family friendly and challenging for any level driver. It's a great time, and we have about 700 active members. Average event size is anywhere from 16-25 trucks, and we also host a yearly charity event in December that benefits Give An Hour and sees about 150 Raptors.

Our next event is on July 10, 2021 and is a group shooting day. We have about 100 private acres and a private shooting range that's all ours for the day right outside of Patterson, CA area. There is a little offroading to get there, then we'll have a BBQ, shooting competitions with prizes and bragging rights, and more!

If you are in the Northern CA, Southern CA, Western NV, or Southern OR area, please feel free to join the group on Facebook. We are very active on there, and plan all our events there. We also have professional photographers and a videographer who come out to each event and put together some great content for us! We do raffles every event with prizes from companies like Baja Designs, BFG, Deaver, GJ Motorsports, Builtright Industries, AlphaEquip and a ton more.

We offer member only discounts on parts as well, as I work for Apollo Optics and we are the principal sponsor for the group. We also have discounted install rates for all parts through our affiliate shop. If you need anything, or have any questions on the requirements to join one of our runs, please reach out to me on Facebook, email, instagram, or our website!

Facebook: NorCal Raptor Runs Facebook
YouTube: NorCal Raptor Runs YouTube Channel
Instagram: NorCalRaptorRuns

IMG_3679.jpgBEACH RUN PANO SMALL.pngIMG_3348-2.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-06 at 3.13.18 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-16 at 2.10.13 PM.png

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like A blast! Nick at Apollo Optics told me about the organization yesterday. I live in the Bay Area but will be in Utah during July so will not be able to attend but look forward to hearing about your next event! Have fun!

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad you guys are on here, I spoke with someone on the YouTube page but I don’t have a FB so hopefully you guys post on this forum regularly.

OP
OP
Chad-ApolloOptics
Reaction score
Glad you guys are on here, I spoke with someone on the YouTube page but I don’t have a FB so hopefully you guys post on this forum regularly.
We have a handful of guys who don't have regular Facebook pages. They just make one about their truck like "Kaz's Raptor" and you just have to give them your email address, so pretty harmless. The Facebook page is really the most up-to-date and active location. There are tons of updates and posts daily, an active buy/sell/trade area local to NorCal, and good info about our trucks in general. I highly urge you to join if possible. We just had our annual beach run and the video dropped today, see below.

We are now planning for Death Valley in November, and our charity event in December.