New to Ford/Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

exAvalanche

Reaction score
Thanks! I most likely will look into a HID upgrade for now. Did a search for Ducati. Those lights look great!

What about the Bedrug from ??Morrie?? It looks like quite a few of you have it. Good investment? My son already “scratched” the tail gate with the plastic cooler.

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Here's a noob question: Are the Raptor headlights the same as a normal 2012 F150?

Last edited:

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Ok weak was not the right word. The lows work great, the highs work great but after coming from a truck with all 6 on for highs, I have been spoiled. Besides I can tell the wife it is a safety issue so I HAVE to get a light bar. Now to convince her not having a train horn is a safety issue.........

hey exavalanche
Congrats on the new raptor.
I saw you need a light bar so just wanted to drop a link here for you to take a look at our clean oem look and still having an insanely bright light bar the blows the competition out of the water, backed with our lifetime warranty. You have the option of running 1 20" stealth light bar or two.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/baja-designs-stealth-xpg-20-led-light-bar-14332/
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call or pm me
Thanks
Mike
BD
760 560 2252
ext 101

baja-designs-1.jpg
baja-designs-3.jpg640090.jpg

OP
OP
E

exAvalanche

Reaction score
Just got back from Silver Lake. The Raptor did great once I let enough air out. I had to go to 15 in the front and 13 in the rear. It still did not climb test hill as good as the Av but it sure was fun to do 50-60 across the dunes! Spent the day cleaning her back up.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
welcome-3.gif