GEN 2 New owner with a question.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
E8C192BD-3C72-4CBE-82E1-D7EF4F2FDA00.jpeg Would Have to disagree on the performance blue being feminine. I was drawn to the fact it only can be found on two vehicles and are not like every other single ford color that’s across all their vehicle offerings. I’ve had the 17 avalanche Grey then 18 black and now the performance blue has definitely grown on me

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
However I do agree two raptors would be overkill and if I had the additional income I would definitely be looking at the GT 350 as another toy

Steve Taylor

Reaction score
We have 2 2018’s one stock and one customized so I see nothing wrong with it. We live in the foothills of the mountains so they work great. Have had about every type high line vehicle there is and love these.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
So, here is my dilemma, 2+ months ago, I bought a Ruby Red SCREW Raptor, love the truck, I have -0- issues with it, the dealer had a used Performance Blue Raptor, but it was used, and priced at retail, so, not so interested in that deal.

My question, and I'm not getting rid of the RR, should I buy a PB to add to my fleet?

Talk me out of it? Talk some sense into me? Does anyone on this forum have a pair of Raptors? Do I need professional help?
Talk you out of it? Hell, buy one in every color if that's what you want.

My opinion only, Performance Blue is the weakest color, not really blue, not really gray. It reminds me of the 5 gallon cans of paint you could buy at Home Depot that have all the custom paints they have mixed up that people return, it turns into kind of a grayish blueish blob color. Just not my taste.

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PB was supposed to mimic the Liquid Blue on the Ford GT tour car. Of course in a cheaper way... I’m not sure it hit it’s goal.

Hence, my love it or hate it statement. I often hear from PB owners “I wasn’t sure at first, but it’s grown on me”.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No way I would be buying two Raptors. Wtf for? I am eyeing some older range rovers for a project/off road vehicle. Just watched 2+ hours worth of video on how to change the head gaskets.