GEN 2 New owner with a question.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, here is my dilemma, 2+ months ago, I bought a Ruby Red SCREW Raptor, love the truck, I have -0- issues with it, the dealer had a used Performance Blue Raptor, but it was used, and priced at retail, so, not so interested in that deal.

My question, and I'm not getting rid of the RR, should I buy a PB to add to my fleet?

Talk me out of it? Talk some sense into me? Does anyone on this forum have a pair of Raptors? Do I need professional help?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, here is my dilemma, 2+ months ago, I bought a Ruby Red SCREW Raptor, love the truck, I have -0- issues with it, the dealer had a used Performance Blue Raptor, but it was used, and priced at retail, so, not so interested in that deal.

My question, and I'm not getting rid of the RR, should I buy a PB to add to my fleet?

Talk me out of it? Talk some sense into me? Does anyone on this forum have a pair of Raptors? Do I need professional help?

I mean, I love my Raptor... Don't get me wrong. But other than the color, is there a difference in specs between the PB and RR trucks? Because if not, I can't imagine owning two Raptors that are identical in features.

For that price, I would much rather grab a gt350 (or gt500 when they're released). Hell, a little Focus RS would be fun af to drive.

Unless you wanna go the route of: One's for beatin', one's for streetin'. But I'd much rather have an 800a for the former.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I love my PB Raptor but you do not need 2 Raptors. Buy a boat or another fun car!

You don’t need one Raptor either. it’s not about need.

If you’ve got the juice, why the heck not? I have >1 bike and that makes it less impactful if one of them needs work.

Talk me out of it? Talk some sense into me?

No.

Like Cowboy Coward told Ned Beatty in Deliverance:
“Don’t say anything, just DO it”.