GEN 2 New owner with a question.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FREEHAVOC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded my 18 shadow black with 8000 miles for a 19 performance blue. Took the hit but for some reason had to have the PB blue with the Recaros!!

Jeff-Ohio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I traded my 18 shadow black with 8000 miles for a 19 performance blue. Took the hit but for some reason had to have the PB blue with the Recaros!!
I picked up my 2019 Performance Blue several weeks ago and have been struggling with the color thinking that I didn't make the right choice (my 2017 was white). It isn't a bad color, but it just seems to blend in with everything else in a parking lot. I guess the posts on here are making me feel a little better.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you must have 2 Raptors then let one be a screw and the other a scab.

Though if you really really must have another raptor then wait for 2020 as there maybe some subtle changes.

Denyen

Reaction score
I know a couple that has one 2018 for their house up North and another 2018 for their house down South. So I guess it comes down to how many houses you own. Again, RPP....

darryl865

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think a color change would make me want to buy an identical version of a car I already have. I'd think about wrapping it unless you really really wanted Performance Blue. As others have said, you could always go the GT350 route with the blue!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have been a long time member sold my screw 2013 to buy a hellcat asked often do I really need a 4 door family sedan with more horsepower than a McLaren super car. Yes by God yes I do. And nearing its paid in full I find myself asking do I need a 4 door truck with more horsepower than a McLaren super car. Well I'm holding out for the V8 Raptor so I never have to say " Dam I should have got a V8..."

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah bro, this is an unusual discussion.

1. You would probably be the only person who owns 2 gen 2 Raptors ( that should be a good indicator).

2. Many argue that the value isn’t there for the cost of a single Raptor... much less 2.

3. Certainly that $70k could get you into another cool vehicle that serves a different purpose.

4. If you want a different color, get it wrapped for way less than buying a second Raptor.

5. PB on the Raptor is still a bit of love it or hate it. I ordered it site unseen cuz it was new, but declined delivery once I saw it in person (too feminine for a truck IMHO).