need your help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok guys its about that time ive waited far to long and am ready to pull the trigger. I just need some help well more your opinions really....im going to order a 2012screw ox white with the nav /front rear camera/moonroof/lux package/ basically loaded ........however my only hang up is this the hood decal(ive decided to steer clear of the new 2012 bed graphics:Grenade:),im torn between geting the stock hood graphic or, not and asking a shop to do a black matte square on the hood that will extend to the grill with nothing in the middle or possibly having the word raptor put in in white or red lettering.....help plz i know everyone has different taste an thats what i want idear help everything

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
ok guys its about that time ive waited far to long and am ready to pull the trigger. I just need some help well more your opinions really....im going to order a 2012screw ox white with the nav /front rear camera/moonroof/lux package/ basically loaded ........however my only hang up is this the hood decal(ive decided to steer clear of the new 2012 bed graphics:Grenade:),im torn between geting the stock hood graphic or, not and asking a shop to do a black matte square on the hood that will extend to the grill with nothing in the middle or possibly having the word raptor put in in white or red lettering.....help plz i know everyone has different taste an thats what i want idear help everything

I would guess it would be much cheaper to do it you're self and you can do what you want with it and make it you're own

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you give the sign shop or whoever is doing your graphic the Raptor logo, they should be able to cut it out for you so you don't have another layer of vinyl on top of vinyl. It would look much better that way and the color of your truck will pop out of it.

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had full graphics hood and bed. The plan was to take all of them off at first. But, literally everyone I spoke with said to leave them as is. I agree with the above however. I had no choice with the truck I got. It was take it or leave it but, I like the custom idea. Do it...

OP
OP
NY SCREW

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you give the sign shop or whoever is doing your graphic the Raptor logo, they should be able to cut it out for you so you don't have another layer of vinyl on top of vinyl. It would look much better that way and the color of your truck will pop out of it.

so what your saying is have a sign shop take a black matte decal n inset of having the word raptor put on it have then stencle it out n cut the word out so the trucks paint shine through.....i realy think i like that very dffrent

HaloRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so what your saying is have a sign shop take a black matte decal n inset of having the word raptor put on it have then stencle it out n cut the word out so the trucks paint shine through.....i realy think i like that very dffrent

Ford should have been doing this all along in my opinion. That would look BA on the non black trucks. Might be a pain in the a** for them to set. Thus why they don't do it on the OEM? Don't know...