Nashville people

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1fastdoc

Reaction score
Anyone know a good muffler shop in the Nashville or Brentwood area that is open on weekends? The only one's I know of are the Midas chain stores.

My Corsa cat back is sitting in my family room and I'm itching to get it on the truck.

Also, when are we all going to get together and run over stuff? The only off-road my truck has seen has been clipping the grass beside my driveway.

mwaite09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fastdoc, congrats on the new exhaust. I had mine installed at 4 wheel parts on Nolensville pike, took a couple hours and their open Saturdays but you'll need to make an appointment.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Quick Muffler in Franklin on some other vehicles...if I needed extensive work done on my Raptor exhaust, that's who I'd use. Not a big shop and they keep their attention on 1 vehicle at a time.

Their hours on Saturday are 8-noon.

121 7th Ave S
Franklin, TN
(615) 790-2385
http://www.quickmufflershop.com/

Last edited:

upscrazy8

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi folks. Me an my brother put my magnaflow on myself in driveway, not a big project if its bolt on, just it helped alot when we finally took diwn last rear hanger. Good luck which ever way u go.
If anyone gets together to explore, hit me up. Im game. Welcome to the forum