My Raptor R Alternative

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Badboy4fun_wa

Reaction score
Been trying to take the leap but with a 63 split window vs R I couldn’t do it. Not a Prius but every kid from 60s and 70s wanted this or a 69 z/28. I know Ford loyalist have there Shelby’s still not a split window.

Just stirring the pot but I think the Vette or z/28 only go up in value.

Attachments

• IMG_2422.png
    IMG_2422.png
    595.4 KB · Views: 60

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
a buck 24.

cost what? 3k new?
she looks to be in pretty good shape tho.

no prius shaming here.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been trying to take the leap but with a 63 split window vs R I couldn’t do it. Not a Prius but every kid from 60s and 70s wanted this or a 69 z/28. I know Ford loyalist have there Shelby’s still not a split window.

Just stirring the pot but I think the Vette or z/28 only go up in value.
Nice. I always wanted the '67 Z/28 myself, but your point is made. I'd probably do the same thing in your shoes.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dad and I restored a '63 when i was a kid. My helping was holding the flashlight and finding the wrench my dad threw across the garage. He sold it shortly after I was heartbroken. It surfaced about 5 years ago and I tried to buy it, the person left it in a damp barn and it needed a complete resto again. The place that had it was trying to get restored money for a car that needed a resto. I couldn't afford it. Still bummed it got away.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice! Had a C2 ('67). I bought it as a basket case and rebuilt it. It was a ton of fun and always drew a crowd. :) I sold it to help my Dad pay off their house when he lost his job so he didn't have to work anymore (he was 70yrs old at the time).

Miss that car. :(

Vette1.jpgVette2.jpgVette4.jpgVett5.jpg

Attachments

• Vette3.jpg
    Vette3.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2

Sheeepdog18

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Burt

Full Access Member
Reaction score