Raptor R Comes in damaged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll dig on the brake lines. Here is one of the wheels. You can see a big gash on one of the spokes. Also here's the rear bumper tempImage5ronj4.jpgtempImagegZzPOy.jpg

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Heres one of the heat shields. Salt eat them up pretty good as well. tempImageqVJ4xB.jpg

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brake lines are fine, the bumper/sensor I agree needs to be fixed/replaced. Wheel scuff should be fixed by them as well. You've got some legit complaints but made it feel like pulling teeth to get the pictures. I still think the rust under the truck and brake lines are completely fine.

OP
OP
TBONE21

TBONE21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brake lines are fine, the bumper/sensor I agree needs to be fixed/replaced. Wheel scuff should be fixed by them as well. You've got some legit complaints but made it feel like pulling teeth to get the pictures. I still think the rust under the truck and brake lines are completely fine.
It was a little bit of a pain to get the pics on here. The brake lines are a safety issue. They are already rusting and cant have that. The dealership agreed the bumper and sensor should have been caught when they cleaned up. Dealership admitted the guy should have caught it.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
Me and a friend spent a day using POR-15 on this brand new 21 FX4 (axles were the worst). So the surface rust on this is no where near as bad IMO.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These 2023s are going be massive duds in a few years akin to the 2014 Porsche gt3 debacle. For those who don’t know or recall this, Porsche had to do a big recall and replace the engines. Given a class action they agreed to give people a 10 year warranty which expires this year. People with these cars are having a hell of a time getting any kind of aftermarket warranty and prices of that year have always been low but now will be crushed. Anyway I sure wouldn’t want a 2023 after the warranty expires.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Clearly this bothers you and dealer hasn't had opt to address, so just move on dealer will sell it either way. Better luck in 24...