My Hellion Twin Turbo Raptor 643RWHP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ThomasL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hellion TT kits are bad MOFOs. Seen em do work up close. Buddy of mine down here runs the TT kit on his '14 Mustang GT. Fastest and quickest STOCK MOTOR Coyote anywhere. 8.6 @ 156. Just insane. Speaks to the quality of Hellion as well as the Coyote motor.

OP
OP
E

englishrodder

Reaction score
Englishrodder can we get some updated pictures and maybe a video? Still weighing my options here. Also did you choose any of the additional options with your setup? Heat wrap, wideband, coated down pipes etc? Just curious. Please update when you can.

Thank you

Traveling on business again, will get some pics up soon. I went the heat wrap route and turbo blankets, I also added on my own heat wrap and extra shielding around everything close to the turbos....cant ever have too much.
I also added the wideband and the Bassani Y-pipe that connects to a Ford Racing Sport exhaust - removing the cats changed the whole truck...its an animal now.

Agent 00 L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traveling on business again, will get some pics up soon. I went the heat wrap route and turbo blankets, I also added on my own heat wrap and extra shielding around everything close to the turbos....cant ever have too much.
I also added the wideband and the Bassani Y-pipe that connects to a Ford Racing Sport exhaust - removing the cats changed the whole truck...its an animal now.

You should add in a cutout(s) before the muffler. This gained almost 50hp on my Lightning versus a stock catback at the time. On my current setup I have to run a totally different tune with at cutout open. The truck runs WAY harder with open exhaust.

If the truck diidn't sound awful just cruising I would run dumped all the time.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Englishrodder can we get some updated pictures and maybe a video? Still weighing my options here. Also did you choose any of the additional options with your setup? Heat wrap, wideband, coated down pipes etc? Just curious. Please update when you can.

Thank you

funny seeing you here. you get tired of the diesel BS too? lol

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny seeing you here. you get tired of the diesel BS too? lol

Ha, I still like diesels and I'll have another. When I sold mine I intended to get another but a opportunity to buy this raptor for a good deal and from a motocross racer I'm a fan of came up, so I thought it be cool.

O2ShootTheJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ha, I still like diesels and I'll have another. When I sold mine I intended to get another but a opportunity to buy this raptor for a good deal and from a motocross racer I'm a fan of came up, so I thought it be cool.

well i'll be ready to buy around september if youre bored of it by then haha

Renegade70

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Hellion Twin Turbo sounds like the way to go for me. Thanks for the info and will have to consult with you when I do. Might be awhile though.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was reading through this last week trying to decide between a TT or Whipple application. Maybe I should take heed to the signs....I told myself after I sold my 300ZX TT that I'd never own a turbocharged machine again but dammit I'm considering it again.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
I was reading through this last week trying to decide between a TT or Whipple application. Maybe I should take heed to the signs....I told myself after I sold my 300ZX TT that I'd never own a turbocharged machine again but dammit I'm considering it again.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

We have over 50,000 miles on our In-house raptor and it is just as streetable as the day it was installed and most importantly the most powerful thing on the road!

On average, we make over 100 RWHP and torque than any supercharger. When you have a truck this size, that power is needed!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Team Hellion