My Hellion Twin Turbo Raptor 643RWHP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Darthyota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have over 50,000 miles on our In-house raptor and it is just as streetable as the day it was installed and most importantly the most powerful thing on the road!

On average, we make over 100 RWHP and torque than any supercharger. When you have a truck this size, that power is needed!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Team Hellion

do you think efr series turbos would fit with the available space?

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@englishrodder - How's she holding up? I didn't see this thread the 1st time around but now that it's bumped up it's got my attention. Those were very nice before/after gains RE opening up the exhaust, etc.

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have over 50,000 miles on our In-house raptor and it is just as streetable as the day it was installed and most importantly the most powerful thing on the road!

On average, we make over 100 RWHP and torque than any supercharger. When you have a truck this size, that power is needed!

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Team Hellion
Those are pretty impressive numbers all around. It's the most powerful thing on the road but what about off road? Have you guys subjected it to much off road punishment?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
do you think efr series turbos would fit with the available space?

Hello.

We have not attempted to use any other unit other than the Precision V band inlet units.

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Those are pretty impressive numbers all around. It's the most powerful thing on the road but what about off road? Have you guys subjected it to much off road punishment?

Yes. We designed the kit to be used in heavy duty applications, and our vehicle has been definitively been punished over the past two years on and off road.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You need to get one of your trucks out to a major raptor event (havoc/trr) to make real believers out of people, until that happens and people can see it I don't think most people will trust. Plus it just shows people buy in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The thing is, though, we didn't buy Raptors for the road. How does your kit do off road? Has it ever been off road?

Palerider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The thing is, though, we didn't buy Raptors for the road. How does your kit do off road? Has it ever been off road?
He mentioned off road use in a few posts prior. But I would like to see some videos of it in action and maybe a maintenance/repair log for that setup. I've know about Hellion's success with turbo systems for quite some time now and they seem to do a jam up job with their setups. I'm more of a show-me type so some video footage would be great to see.

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score

We have taken our truck off road since its purchase.

We designed the system to be used for all situations. The turbos are mounted to the engine with heavy duty brackets, and heavy duty hardware is included.

We have never had a failure in the field, and we supply a lifetime warranty on all piping.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Like I said, get it to trr or havoc, that'll make believers out of people. Even if you need to cut a deal with a forum member for discounts to take it to an event, I think it will drum up business.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk