My Hellion Twin Turbo Raptor 643RWHP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@HELLION TURBO their is a Facebook thread that mentioned you guys caught on fire at TRR and you are having some issues with heat shielding. Some have stated that your melting wire bundles and some other stuff. Is. this true? I wonder how all your tubing holds up to constant off road abuse like the joints coming apart ect. Hell I can't even keep my air filter on half the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HELLION TURBO

Reaction score
@HELLION TURBO their is a Facebook thread that mentioned you guys caught on fire at TRR and you are having some issues with heat shielding. Some have stated that your melting wire bundles and some other stuff. Is. this true? I wonder how all your tubing holds up to constant off road abuse like the joints coming apart ect. Hell I can't even keep my air filter on half the time.

Hello.

We are not aware of any heat issues with our system. We have a vast amount of systems on the street including our own truck which has over 50,000 miles with the system installed. A truck that has been through a very tough 50,000 miles as part of our on and off the road testing.

We provide a lifetime warranty on all piping, and the turbos include a one year unlimited warranty. We have designed this system to be very rugged, and endure off road abuse. Both turbos bolt to the engine with very sturdy brackets and every piece has been engineered to last.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact us at 505-873-4670.

Team Hellion

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Wasn't that a UPP setup?

Hole Shot

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes he said Danny's truck I don't know who that is but once I posted some other stuff everyone came clean and said it was NOT one of hellion turbo kits. I asks them not to generalize their accusations. I'd love to see one of these kits in person.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes he said Danny's truck I don't know who that is but once I posted some other stuff everyone came clean and said it was NOT one of hellion turbo kits. I asks them not to generalize their accusations. I'd love to see one of these kits in person.

I would too [emoji51]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ProjecT 9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Englishrodder can we get some updated pictures and maybe a video? Still weighing my options here. Also did you choose any of the additional options with your setup? Heat wrap, wideband, coated down pipes etc? Just curious. Please update when you can.

Thank you