Mud guards do they help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Medic 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I went with Weather Tech mud guards on the front and rear, work well so far. Follows body lines on fender flares and no drilling.

OP
OP
#1LeadFoot

#1LeadFoot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the views & comments! Don’t worry guys new flags are ordered & will be installed correctly! Thanks for all the feedback!

jck

Reaction score
EF87A85B-E3CE-4908-A144-66CA82200BCD.jpeg I got these Gatorbacks from SharpTruck.com, they were not inexpensive, but are heavy duty and have the logo if your into that look. 5lbs of rubber each.

charliebrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great video. I appreciate you and others who test new product and post videos.

I do wish you had also installed the rears for testing and so I could see what they look like. [emoji41]

And yes, glad you are changing your flags, I like the military uniform application where the flags always give the impression of moving forward. Patton would be proud [emoji631]

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My favorite quote from Patton was when someone asked him about the 'pearl handles' on his sidearms,

“Son, only a pimp in a Louisiana *****- house carries pearl-handled revolvers. These are ivory.”