Mud guards do they help?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, appreciate that video. I installed the Weather Tech mud flaps, front and rear, and I think they work well. Stock wheels and tires and no rubbing. Also no double sided tape like the Husky.

xmadcowx

Reaction score
After a month with Huskys on the front, I cannot tell a difference. I tried to convince myself they help, but after regular snow and rain, the doors are just as dirty as they were before. I plan on taking them off. Bummed, but what can you do. Stock 19 with the beadlock capable wheels, no mods.

Small Town Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are WeatherTechs mounted on my 2019. My impression is that they work very well. We're in the melting season and often the truck is filthy just by driving down the street. Of note, the rear kit came with extra bolts and other hardware along with instructions outlining the removal of certain stock fasteners that didn't exist on my truck. I reused the stock fender bolts (just like the fronts) and had no problems . The boxes were labelled 17-18 Raptor so maybe the 19s are different.

IMG_20190320_104724.jpg

IMG_20190320_104713.jpg

IMG_20190320_104701.jpg

quikag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are WeatherTechs mounted on my 2019. My impression is that they work very well. We're in the melting season and often the truck is filthy just by driving down the street. Of note, the rear kit came with extra bolts and other hardware along with instructions outlining the removal of certain stock fasteners that didn't exist on my truck. I reused the stock fender bolts (just like the fronts) and had no problems . The boxes were labelled 17-18 Raptor so maybe the 19s are different.

View attachment 120614

View attachment 120615

View attachment 120616
I just put them on my 2019 and used the stock rear hardware. I’m guessing you never had any issues using the stock bolts on the rear with the WT mudflaps?