Monster Energy Outlaw Raptor Run #1 Completed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will say, this is not for the faint of heart or those who are afraid of breaking their pretty trucks.

Well said. Out of the 12 trucks that started only 4 got a full pull. Even those had some battle scars.

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How was that last stretch? We ran into some wicked traffic between Baker and Barstow....

GRT4DRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Traffic, why didn't you take the dirt?

I keep hearing about all this carnage on the trip, where the pics?

The best carnage is rarely captured for other's review/entertainment. I've got flash-backs, all good, all on the edge. That trip is the best mod on the truck....

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing about all this carnage on the trip, where the pics?

We were to busy DOING THINGS than to take pictures. I didn't take my DSLR because I did not want to break it and had no way to really secure it while getting stupid in the dirt. And really...who stops at 125mph or 80mph while taking jumps to take a picture? Yes, my truck topped out at 125 a couple of times, took the truck sideways every chance I got, drifted a water reservoir (complete with black streaks of rubber left on the concrete) and I caught a lot of air.

Carnage: Bent truck frames, A Arm bushings destroyed, blown tires, power steering lines blown, brake lines melted and more.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
Nice! I got texted some pics of the fun and carnage while you all were out there.

I saw the pics too and someone has a nice "bent frame" mod now :shocked:

And the 5.4 takes the win......:peace:

128733893677354594.jpg

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where is the 'bent frame' shot, I couldn't find it?

Yeah, I'm a sucker for carnage....

oops, ok, I reread above, someone text me.

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
You me EVERYONE right? I don't think a single truck escaped without it.

Jesus...... I didn't know that, Bo just showed me one pic of a black Raptor with the front wheels "toed out and negative cambered" to all hell. It makes me wonder though, Bojangles has pushed his truck harder than I would have ever pushed mine, its almost to the point where you want to tell him to stop so you can get out and yet his truck is holding up just fine.....so far. So it makes me think you guys must trying to "trophy truck" over everything.......