Markup hell?!?! Just me???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
If I had deep pockets I'd pretty much just say **** it and do it as well. If anything, I'm jealous they can rationalize it in their minds and be ok with it!

I'm surprised they have deep pockets with stupid ass spending like that [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are trucks actually selling for those prices?.....I don't think so.....trucks here in NE are sitting at $10K over and selling for $5K over.....dealers that want $10K around me won't budge

Jeddi

Reaction score
Here in Bay Area (Cali) just about all of them are asking 10k over. Several dealers post them at MSRP online but when you call them you'll drag the real price out of them. In So Cal they're still going for 10-25k over.

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was talking to Durand ford in vt about getting a truck from them. They have a 802 blue crew cab. Had it for almost a month. Sitting there. They said they would trade it for a 801 in white or avalanche for me and he said they would try. Perfect. So he calls me back today oh by the way we want 5k over now. I Yeah I'm all set thanks for wasting my time.

hewster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are trucks actually selling for those prices?.....I don't think so.....trucks here in NE are sitting at $10K over and selling for $5K over.....dealers that want $10K around me won't budge

Yes.. they are selling them easily. Hence the reason for the markup lol.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

the ppl here paying 15 or 20 over remind me of children at xmas and their parents who will by them the latest stupid toy no matter what cost so that the lil baby won't be too upset.

I'm not mad at these people OR the dealers.

Have the money to blow? Good on you bro. I wish I had that much.

People buying your 20k markup? Good shit, making money for your family. Remember, Ford is a business, not a charity ;)