25k markup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mad_Max

Reaction score
So I had a lead on an R and they sold it to a guy before I could put a deposit down for 10k over. I asked if they had anymore allocations and they do. However they won’t give me the same deal because I’m not a long term customer. Anyways they have offered me a 23 R allocation for 25k over and a 10k deposit. I’m so torn on the 25k over they won’t budge at all and I can’t find anything for less than 50k over. Should I consider this or wait to order a 24? I’ve got a dealership that will let me order a 24 and give me a good deal on it but they did not get one R for 23. I had an R on order for 23 and Ford never picked it up.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is 150k the going market for these right now? That seems to be the price I consistently see. A dealer near me just got one, virtually new and I believe they have it for 155
Yup. Nuts. And they will sell every one at that price. Not until this is no longer a golden ticket limited allocation item will we see a reduction.