Magnaflow Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No problem, looking forward to the install pics and video! I think the tips going to look great.

thanks man. I did ground shipping, so it will probably be a while before I get it installed, but I'll let you guys know.

Yeah, I had a hard time justifying spending more on the tip than the muffler, and there are a lot of cheaper options I could've gone with... but I'm pretty infatuated with the looks of that one and I still have plenty of time to change my mind and send it back, but I doubt that will happen once I see it in person.
I splurged on the tip, but screw it, I pretty much splurge on everything thats for my Raptor. Plus its still a hell of a lot cheaper than spending a ton of money on a full exhaust system that likely still wouldn't be set up exactly how I want it.

How's that for some overspending justification??? ;)

Raptorguy21

The Bob Vila of Trucks
Reaction score
I think you should post some video of how it sounds now.......after our lil weekend wrenchin' session

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you should post some video of how it sounds now.......after our lil weekend wrenchin' session

good call. It sounds SOOOOOOO loud now with the exhaust hacked off before the muffler. The vatos at the jobsite were telling me today that they could hear me coming from like 4 streets over!!

but I got a pretty red and white box that says "Magnaflow" all over it last night!!! Now just waiting on the tip and we can slap the new stuff on.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
An exhaust system and intake, while helping with power or fuel mileage (depends on how you control your right foot), they won't really have a great affect on throttle response. While you will notice a some difference, if you're looking for that smile on your face that you can't wipe off, then I highly suggest "custom" tuning your truck......

funny because my muffler makes me smile every single morning around 7:44am when i fire her up in my garage and it makes my chest vibrate. the tuner on the other hand made me :(

BOJANGLES

Supporting Member
Reaction score