Magnaflow Exhaust

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Yeap, works now. Boy that's short video. Would love to hear it on the gas a little.:drool:

I cheaped out and just installed the Flowmaster 44 series single 3" in / 2 2.5" out, Left the big resinator in line before the 44 because I was afraid of TOO MUCH VOLUME. Its PERFECT. Deep growl when ya smash the gas and decent at hyway speed. Radio, phone no problem at any speed as long as you are cruising steady. I love the roll on and decel sound. $200 and it was worth it to me. The wife hasn't even ******* about it yet! HAhahaaaaa.

BDRAG

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the stock muffler pulled and replaced with a magnaflow universal. It was a bit louder and lower but not really "nasty". After hearing SOCOMech's truck, I did the same setup with the Magnapack 14419. The only difference was that I dumped it before the axle. The sound is MUCH nastier with the Magnapack than a universal Magnaflow. It's downright obnoxious. I still LMAO ever time I step on the gas. If I had the ability to do so, I would do the full cat and dual magnapack treatment. But I would still dump them before the axle and still use the Magnapacks...

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
If I had the ability to do so, I would do the full cat and dual magnapack treatment. But I would still dump them before the axle and still use the Magnapacks...

Your how old? HAHhaaaaaa. Us old farts like noise but have wives to deal with. I still plan on MANY ROAD TRIPS pulling and hauling bikes to Colorado and beyond. So I have to be able to sit and listen to the exhaust note for 12 - 20 hours at a time. I do love a LOUD and good sounding machine be it 2 wheels, 3 wheels or 4. Even some loud ass 18 wheelers are cool at times......

BDRAG

First Truck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Lucky,

Any video of your set-up? Still trying to pick Magnaflow vs Magnapacks. Is the volume there only when deep into the pedal or even with around town, trying to park and stuff?

Lucky14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. My camera-phone wont do it justice. Closest thing are the clips that SOCOMech posted of his. There is a HUGE difference in Magnapacks vs. Magnaflow universals. It's there all the time. It's definitely NOT something you want to do if you want silence except when you get on it. It's certainly much louder when on the pedal but even when you are loafing it's louder than the standard MF universal.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
My setup's on here under the 6.2L exhaust shootout thread.
I agree with Lucky - its not for the timid, but also, it still is street legal as far as loudness goes.