Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BalorGrayJax

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is complete garbage, complete mind boggling stupidity on Fords end with lies from the top down. The refund should be a **** ton more than the cost of the hardware kit as I'm sure this feature was a top 5 reason why the purchase and wait was made.

Unbelievable crap - thank God I have my day one Cybertruck, and R1S order still on the way. The Raptor was supposed to be a comfortable road tripper and anyone who hasn't experienced autopilot or supercruise on long trips don't know what they are missing or what they are talking about. Massive disappointment does not begin to describe this BS.

Guess the first chance I get to trade for a GMC Hummer I'll take.. luckily for me there will be plenty of people who either are not aware or oblivious to this and I'll get 105k for it and buy someone's Hummer. I don't want this to be too knee jerk, I will enjoy the truck for the 10+ months I'll own it but what a failure on Fords end. TRX under invoice gets more appealing when the road trip worthiness is now negligible.

BlacknTan

Reaction score
So if I'm reading this correctly - if you've got a 801A truck no matter what, you'll qualify for the refund? I don't remember paying anything in specific towards bluecruise...
I read it as: On 21s, the cost of the hardware was included, you had to pay an additional cost to activate; so your‘re refunded the hardware cost. On 22s, you get the refund for both hardware and activation as both costs were included in the price.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys think this is bad, wait until you order your Raptor R and ford emails you that they will send you a check for $100/per cylinder missing from your v8. This whole concept of sending you a sorry letter and a check is like the guy who dents in the side of your car at Walmart and leaves a note on your windshield, but no phone number. This is a whole new level of embarrassment, but I'm still a Ford guy, but wtf is going on upstairs?

RaptorTX

Reaction score
I should take delivery of mine in the next week or two and was wondering if the dealer discounts this off the price, or do we have to send paperwork into Ford and wait for a check?

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should take delivery of mine in the next week or two and was wondering if the dealer discounts this off the price, or do we have to send paperwork into Ford and wait for a check?

they will be reinvoiced to reflect the updated price.