Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there it is. sorry i wasn't able to get it to you in the other forum fast enough. I got hung up at work.

Reaction score
Very disappointing, I am assuming getting the system to cooperate with the suspension was the issue. Would love to know more if anyone has additional info, it looks like even when the software becomes available it will not be able to added on 21/22 Raptors.

Yoshi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very disappointing, I am assuming getting the system to cooperate with the suspension was the issue. Would love to know more if anyone has additional info, it looks like even when the software becomes available it will not be able to added on 21/22 Raptors.
I bet the systems needs new hardware components or they would of just left it as is until a new software update was available. Maybe @FordTechOne could chime in.

I wonder if the $1395 price reduction will be reflected in the 801A Package from $6150 to $4,755?

Attachments

• capture.png
    capture.png
    147.2 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

BlacknTan

Reaction score
It’s neat, but the fact that you have to keep your eyes on the road, yet not actively driving, means I’d probably fall asleep on my 5am drive to work, lol. I’ll take the reduction in price over something I’d probably use the first week I picked the truck up, then never again.

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So if I'm reading this correctly - if you've got a 801A truck no matter what, you'll qualify for the refund? I don't remember paying anything in specific towards bluecruise...