Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Perauto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer says no refund but I have a 21 with 801A package ? He said he checked my VIN and truck was not ordered with blue cruise ,I thought it came with 801A package? My package price was $6150

TX-RAP70R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dealer says no refund but I have a 21 with 801A package ? He said he checked my VIN and truck was not ordered with blue cruise ,I thought it came with 801A package? My package price was $6150
That dealer is trying to pull a fast one. Call Ford Corporate and they will be helpful.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure if the cameras are on the A pillar and just right of the infotainment screen you have the hardware. I don't believe we had a choice to not get the equiptment and they all were sold with the Equiptment. correct me if I am wrong.

Mazzdog

Reaction score
Received check from Ford HQ myself today. About 8-10 weeks after i mailed the form in with a copy of my sales sheet. Didn’t bother with the dealer.. they were useless. Especially my sales guy who basically got the order because i emailed the dealership from the Ford Website and said “i want this”