Looks like I’m keeping the Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought I’d share. ….

Sold the 22 private party got the online transfer. Dude came n got it the next day. Was going to leave this Saturday to get the R. Deposit and “agreed upon price” done.

Got call from dealer tonight that they want to change the deal. Wanted to add another 10k ADM on top of the 20k I agreed to. Hung up phone pissed after I told them to go F themselves. Literally 30 min later I get a call from the guy who bought my truck. Says, “I can’t keep the truck. We found out my wife has a terminal illness. Can you please un-do the deal? I’ll give you some money for the week I’ve had the truck.”

So…. Looks like I’m meant to keep her. Thought I’d share how crazy life can be.

P.S. F**k Kendall Ford.

Meat2022

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hate to hear that about his wife....wow the dealership...that's freaking sad businesses do this crap. Everything happens for a reason...prayers for the guys wife and his family though..way more serious than any vehicle or any possession.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hate to hear that about his wife....wow the dealership...that's freaking sad businesses do this crap. Everything happens for a reason...prayers for the guys wife and his family though..way more serious than any vehicle or any possession.
100% I’m not going to take money from him. He works in the same line of work as I do too. Guess I’ll do all the Goosetuned and Cobb things.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Kieth, ****** me off to hear that. A damn deal is a deal for the R, I hate that they have you by the balls. I guess it works out in some strange way. The truck you sold is beauty, tune it up and get back in the dirt. Oddly enough I got my current truck as second in line when the original buyer got cancer during the 16 month build time. He backed out and I bought it the same day. Best wishes to other guy, sounds like a crappy situation.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this Kieth, ****** me off to hear that. A damn deal is a deal for the R, I hate that they have you by the balls. I guess it works out in some strange way. The truck you sold is beauty, tune it up and get back in the dirt. Oddly enough I got my current truck as second in line when the original buyer got cancer during the 16 month build time. He backed out and I bought it the same day. Best wishes to other guy, sounds like a crappy situation.
It sucks but… I’m taking it as a sign.