Looks like I’m keeping the Gen3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I appreciate it man but it was honestly just the right thing to do. I’d like to think anybody else would of done the same cause it’s what should be done.
Agreed,the right thing to do. thank you

dsiggi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im wondering how the transfer back would work. Here In MI, if this happened Id have to pay sales tax again on the truck I just sold a week earlier. So it would be an extra few k unless the tittle wasnt signed off on yet.

OP
OP
Keith88

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Im wondering how the transfer back would work. Here In MI, if this happened Id have to pay sales tax again on the truck I just sold a week earlier. So it would be an extra few k unless the tittle wasnt signed off on yet.
I think part of that envelope of cash was for that. Title was on passenger seat signed back over to me. I’ll pay the fees.

BigBlue20

Reaction score
Reading this post in its entirety makes me realize why I like to belong to this forum family. I lost my wife to cancer just under 2 years ago, and can tell you from personal experience how much your kindness of reversing that deal meant to that family. Good on you sir!