Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I should take delivery of mine in the next week or two and was wondering if the dealer discounts this off the price, or do we have to send paperwork into Ford and wait for a check?
Yup, reduced price on the invoice and sign off that you don’t get a penny from any class action lawsuit since you’re aware prior to taking delivery.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’m honestly surprised there are this many people that wanted Blue Cruise. I’m not criticizing anyone, I’m just surprised so many would want some sort of self driving on an enthusiast vehicle.
I want full self-driving as an option. Like I've said before, I want to crawl into the back seat drunk at midnight and wake up in Moab. Then go to manual mode and have fun. 10 and 2, eyes on the road? F*** that.

TurboD97

Reaction score
I’m honestly surprised there are this many people that wanted Blue Cruise. I’m not criticizing anyone, I’m just surprised so many would want some sort of self driving on an enthusiast vehicle.
It was not supposed to take anything away from what makes the Raptor an enthusiast vehicle. It was supposed to just add to the Raptor's usability... Remember this isn't a one-trick pony enthusiast sports car, its a pickup truck after all.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want full self-driving as an option. Like I've said before, I want to crawl into the back seat drunk at midnight and wake up in Moab. Then go to manual mode and have fun. 10 and 2, eyes on the road? F*** that.
I think you're leaving out some other things BlueCruise is useful for