Longest delivery time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So then why you gotta hate? :Wedgie: :biggrin:

Just clarifying what people would call "waiting"

I've been waiting for two years but didn't place the order until 10/20/12. :hahano:

seriously though 6 months is a LONG time to wait.

Edit: You can order a BMW and have it at your dealer in less time......

Last edited:

Lobzila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on 120512 after a deal could not be reached on a used one I found locally. Discovered you could order a new 2013 for less than a 2010 if you found the right dealership.
Yesterday I was informed by SVT, its in the system still unscheduled.
Still riding my bike to work my to my wifes enjoyment as I sold my old truck to a buddy of mine who needed it more than I did thinking a deal on a used one would work out.
At least the weather is getting warmer for the ride to work and home.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
originally ordered mine sept 18, re-ordered on oct 2 (added beadlocks+nav), still no truck. getting built feb 11th and should be here by the end of this month. 5 months wait

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
originally ordered mine sept 18, re-ordered on oct 2 (added beadlocks+nav), still no truck. getting built feb 11th and should be here by the end of this month. 5 months wait

Looks like I might get mine before you after all..... we'll see

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Ford was cutting back in dealer allocations, has anyone else heard anything? That could account for longer waits and some guys not even getting their trucks.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So my truck was shipped from Detroit to Florida on 12/15 and I'm still waiting for dealer to get it. No one can give me a straight answer when I may have it. I've already made a car payment (loan from my bank) on it and paying insurance for it because dealer promised I would have it by end of Dec. Been stuck with no truck since xmas now.

What's the longest anyone has waited?

i waited a whole week after mine was built til it was delivered. seemed like forever. maybe i shoulda started a shortest delivery time thread.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I heard a rumor that Ford was cutting back in dealer allocations, has anyone else heard anything? That could account for longer waits and some guys not even getting their trucks.

Nope. We're seeing really fast turnaround times the past 2 months. Still a few leftover guys that ordered over the summer or early fall but otherwise, it seems like most are seeing times cut in half from the early 2013 orders (2-3 months instead of 4-6 months with some as short as 5-6 weeks).

dankmon

Reaction score
What's the longest anyone has waited?

exactly 4 months, ordered 10/13, vin 12/21, built 1/9, pick up tomorrow 2/13, but i do live in Alaska.

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I order my 2013 on February 7th, my dealer told me a June delivery. After reading all of these post, I will see what happens. Although I sold my Super Duty, I did not have to place a deposit, so the money is in the bank until the truck is delivered.