Longest delivery time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While we're on this topic I had a question. When did ford start taking orders for the 2013 and when did they actually start producing them.

SpeedyV10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok. So not to be an ass but can some of you guys really count anyhting between 6/29 and 9/18 as "waiting"? Just my .02 cents

I had ordered a '12 on 6/7. I was forced to re-order a '13 after waiting 6 weeks as I was advised that my '12 would not be produced. The dealer had a substantial down payment. 6.5 months of waiting. So Yeah, it counts. :insane:

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I use to walk 1 mile to school as a kid and when I retell this story, I add one mile for every 10 years that I have aged. So now I tell folks I use to walk 5 miles to school. And then I throw in that I use to walk in bare-feet, just for shit & giggles.

And I thought we were friends so don't be an ass. :)

Oh ok. So not to be an ass but can some of you guys really count anyhting between 6/29 and 9/18 as "waiting"? Just my .02 cents