Long Term Feedback Hellwig Rear Sway Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2020Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn...you got me before I got back in to edit, ha ha.
I just called them and spoke with a good tech guy.
The thinner Raptor bar is a compromise for offroading.
But as an only an occasional offroader and otherwise
driving it like a sport car on the road, bigger bar more better.

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I have mine that I kept from my F150 before I traded in for the Raptor. I feel it does help with handling and I've kept on the middle setting. I taken mine off-road, but other than the finish turning to ****, it's holding up. I need to have it power coated again. I also tow with my Raptor every now and then, I feel it helps with that also, just feels more stable to me.

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It looks like the install is pretty straight forward ? What vendor here carries these ?

Alysium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was considering this then saw that the raptor specific part number was more expensive than the regular F150 one.

Ended up removing my front sway bar. Handling is pretty much the same or better in my perspective. I like the way the truck responds with no sway bars at all.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much articulation is lost with either of these bars? I know many people that may have interest in enhancing on-road lateral performance, may want to keep as much of there off road performance as well.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was considering this then saw that the raptor specific part number was more expensive than the regular F150 one.

Ended up removing my front sway bar. Handling is pretty much the same or better in my perspective. I like the way the truck responds with no sway bars at all.
I’m pretty sure this is dangerous.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone running this with Deavers? I’ve got the Deavers +3HD and thinking this might be a nice add but just wondering?