Rear sway bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PropDr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm lucky to have my truck with me working in Bellingham, WA; and we have a dry morning (the first in over a week) so I took a look under there.
In my opinion the bar should be mounted in back of the axel above or through the frame (I like to maintain my spare in the OEM location)
Also the arms need to be formed and located to work with my bump stops.
Again, JM2CW

P.S.: OMG! my truck is starting to squat!

Last edited:

Backinblack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Squattingdog-
Was the install pretty straightforward or was there any modification necessary to make it work. You inspired me to order the same bar. I think the trade off between suspension travel vs. handling will be worth it. Also, it can be removed easily for off-road excursions. Thanks for the write up.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I powered out of a big curve on the way to church this morning and it broke loose did some drifting handled nicely of course the wife was pissed. Probably because we where going about 75 when I punched it down half way threw.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

charles06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I realize my H2 SUT is a completely different platform than the Raptor, but after all the extensive suspension mods I've done to it, the upgraded sway-bars made the biggest difference in handling. And just for reference, it comes stock with F/R sways, I just upgraded them. People can't get over how flat it is around corners, and that's with 40" Toyo's.

BTW, just found out that my ordered Raptor has a "parts hold". Anyone know what it might be? I want my damn truck.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a better solution than swaybar link quick disconnects or electronic swaybar disconnect.. it is simple flip of a switch/level.. No climbing under the truck, less parts to break, just set it and forget it...

-Greg (aka squatting dog)