Long Term Feedback Hellwig Rear Sway Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ImAllSCREWdUp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So because I modded my Raptor in a way that you feel should be a felony that’s a no-no huh? Well it works for my set up good luck with yours! As a follow up the sway bar added to my Raptor with me running Deaver +3HD works well for my on highway and up and down our gravel road to our ranch also with the light towing of the boats and 16’ trailers. Also at higher speeds it feel much tighter but have also looked at SVC traction bars so we will see for now all good.
@Reaper308 Did you order the rear sway bar with the extended links due to the Deaver +3? Looks like there are two link length options

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I put mine on today. Wasn’t too hard other than fishing the bracket bolts inside of the frame rails. First impressions are that I’m not sure I even notice it all that much. Didn’t change the driving that I can tell. Will see on my commute next week I guess.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I put mine on today. Wasn’t too hard other than fishing the bracket bolts inside of the frame rails. First impressions are that I’m not sure I even notice it all that much. Didn’t change the driving that I can tell. Will see on my commute next week I guess.
What hole did you use? Just go right to the closest hole for the most response.

R,
HAP