Long Term Feedback Hellwig Rear Sway Bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Hagasan41

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy hell, I can't believe this thread. Once again proving that people want an Raptor, but the don't actually want a Raptor.

Adding a rear sway bar to a Raptor should be a Felony.
So should hall monitors and self proclaimed Raptor police.

Reaper308

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So because I modded my Raptor in a way that you feel should be a felony that’s a no-no huh? Well it works for my set up good luck with yours! As a follow up the sway bar added to my Raptor with me running Deaver +3HD works well for my on highway and up and down our gravel road to our ranch also with the light towing of the boats and 16’ trailers. Also at higher speeds it feel much tighter but have also looked at SVC traction bars so we will see for now all good.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So because I modded my Raptor in a way that you feel should be a felony that’s a no-no huh? Well it works for my set up good luck with yours! As a follow up the sway bar added to my Raptor with me running Deaver +3HD works well for my on highway and up and down our gravel road to our ranch also with the light towing of the boats and 16’ trailers. Also at higher speeds it feel much tighter but have also looked at SVC traction bars so we will see for now all good.
In my best Yoda voice
Thin skin do we have???

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy hell, I can't believe this thread. Once again proving that people want an Raptor, but the don't actually want a Raptor.

Adding a rear sway bar to a Raptor should be a Felony.

I agree with you. Guys started to do this to their TRX's a year ago and I was like WTF!?!? Sad to see it's getting carried over to the Raptor. The fact is; Putting a rear sway bar on any "Off-Road" truck whose suspension is set up for maximum articulation is counterintuitive unless you are a complete street queen.