Livernois Motorsports 400ci Twin Turbo Raptor #2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Several months back, I posted some photos of a 2011 Raptor that we were doing a full build on.... Well here it is :waytogo:

r2mods.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the last 20 seconds on that video made me need a tissue......how much psi is it pushing?

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty bad ass. Would love to see it in action. With keeping the stock intake manifold, how much power is gained when CNC porting the heads? Does the intake become the smallest restriction at that point?

OP
OP
Livernois Motorsports

Livernois Motorsports

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies!

Dayyyyummnn!

What's the story with the front suspension?

That is the SDHQ Long Travel Suspension... it's awesome! :waytogo:

the last 20 seconds on that video made me need a tissue......how much psi is it pushing?

:ROFLJest: 7-8 psi

Sick...I was just discussing this morning about doing this.

Let us know if we can help in any way! We've been selling a lot of raptor parts and building a lot of 6.2L shortblocks lately.

That is incredible!!

Thanks!

Pretty bad ass. Would love to see it in action. With keeping the stock intake manifold, how much power is gained when CNC porting the heads? Does the intake become the smallest restriction at that point?

Me too! At this boost level the intake is not a restriction. We've never tested the heads on a N/A truck, but a most cars with ported heads pick up a decent amount of power, plus they're more efficient and will lower boost on a power adder application. For example, a 900 RWHP Shelby lost 2.5 lbs. of boost and picked up 25 RWHP by porting the heads and leaving everything else the same. If you pullied it back up, the power gains would be greater.

-Rick

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
holy crap 600+ at the rear wheels? we NEED street video of this thing getting up and going! great job Rick

NY SCREW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
deffiently need a video of this thing at the track or just flying on the street......roughly how much would a build coast like this cause a customer??