GJ Motorsports | BLOW OUT SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are DROPPING the GJ Motorsports product line. So if anybody is interested in a deep discount please let me know.

We have a few Gen2 and Gen3 (all non-NMO) in stock along with TONS of Basic and Basic w/Reverese Harnesses (in case you need an extra harness).

For years people have complained left/right about the lack of support/communication from GJ Motorsports. As a dealer (one of their largest stocking dealers) we experienced this like other dealers but because we always kept stocking orders coming in, we didn't have to worry too much. We were always known as the company that ALWAYS had them in stock.

Over the past 6 months though we've noticed a HUGE decrease in any responses we've been getting from the company. I've had to file CC disputes in the past in order to get someones attention over there and get orders shipped (magically they ship the next day).

Well we're running into an issue again where we can't get order status updates on orders we've had in for weeks and weeks and weeks (one order going on almost 2 months now).

We can't put our name behind a product with such poor support so we've made the decision to just drop the product line. It's not fair to our customers whom have to wait without answers and it's not fair to us.

Sooo as I said, we have some brake lights available at a discount. Please contact me directly if you are interested.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to derail your thread, but I have a Bullet Proof Diesel third brake light and they have responded to me almost immediately via email, several times.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not to derail your thread, but I have a Bullet Proof Diesel third brake light and they have responded to me almost immediately via email, several times.

I've seen those. They are similar design but just sit around the 3rd brake light. The 3x Baja Designs lights are nice to have for chase lights with GJ. Evil makes one with 2x S2 but that requires drilling into the cab to mount it (unless they've changed their design).

Bullet goes around which is an easy install it seems, but wish they had a Baja Designs option.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It mounts between the cab and third brake light and yes on the sides with amber rock lights from BD. They’re not as bright as I was hoping. It would be nice to see them adapt this to accept different lights.

Their customer service has been fantastic, but I might have done Evil if I did it over again.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Looks like on the Gen3 you don't have to drill. But on the Gen2 you do.