GJ Motorsports | BLOW OUT SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dillard09

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pictures of said prius lights...

show the difference in the two please.
@downforce137 Here a couple pics of them installed. That just the lights on when I opened and shut the door. Brake lights are much brighter. The old ones were thrown away so no comparison pics. Sorry

Attachments

• 20230919_084841.jpg
    20230919_084841.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20230919_084925.jpg
    20230919_084925.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 20

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta say i love this mod. The Gj light is hard to get and expensive but it really does offer a lot utility and looks really nice . If anyone is wondering on the reverse harness younare looking for a green wire with a very thin brown line. There are 2 wires that look the same, one is green and thick brown wire the green with thin brown is the one you want to tap.

downforce137

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@downforce137 Here a couple pics of them installed. That just the lights on when I opened and shut the door. Brake lights are much brighter. The old ones were thrown away so no comparison pics. Sorry

those look like the same lights that are in mine, i thought maybe they changed the silver backround to black under the lens...

glad it worked out easily...

Reaction score
What do you have in stock for a Gen 3? Tried to order,
tbl-f150-gen14-cam with S2 pro's and wiring harness, no response, just disputed with the CC company.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What do you have in stock for a Gen 3? Tried to order,
tbl-f150-gen14-cam with S2 pro's and wiring harness, no response, just disputed with the CC company.

Sorry bud you're way late to the party. We sold all of our Brake Lights and dropped the line officially from our site (after we had to file a CC dispute since GJ wasn't even responding to us or shipping the rest of our inventory).

We DO have a lot of harnesses left though if you need one.

Reaction score
Crazy, I've called and emailed, last response was Oct 7, ordered on August 9th. Waited as long as I could to file a CC dispute, Master Card has a 100 day limit to file. I am assuming they must be out of business. I need the Brake Light housing, I can buy the lights directly from Baja Designs.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Crazy, I've called and emailed, last response was Oct 7, ordered on August 9th. Waited as long as I could to file a CC dispute, Master Card has a 100 day limit to file. I am assuming they must be out of business. I need the Brake Light housing, I can buy the lights directly from Baja Designs.

I dunno what's going on with them honestly. I was in a similar boat, and i'm a dealer. I had orders in for months, no updates. I kept trying to call, email, text, message them on FB (and I have Tom's private info). NOTHING. I eventually had to file a CC dispute and then the next day got a response from him. This was earlier in the year and we decided to KEEP that order in and it was shipping soon (the next day actually, WEIRD).

Fast forward to when I made this post... and we had a similar issue. No responses/updates on orders we had in for months. Did the same thing, filed a CC dispute and the next day we get a response from them. But we decided that was it and dropped the line. I can't sell a product that has ZERO support from the manufacturer, it's not right.

It's a great product but ya know what... there's more to us then making a quick buck. If my customers can't get the support they deserve we won't sell a product.