GJ Motorsports | BLOW OUT SALE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you guys have any replacement seals for sale by any chance?

They (GJ Motorsports) have them in stock but good luck getting them to reply to you. I’m not one to jump online and write a negative review about a product or business. It took me writing a post in a Raptor group on FB to get their attention. To my surprise, the seal was shipped to me the next day. It’s terrible that you have to dispute the cc charge and/or write a negative post about them to get their attention. Tom offers a great product but really needs to work on the customer service if he wants to remain in business.

Last edited:
OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
They have them in stock but good luck getting them to reply to you. I’m not one to jump online and write a negative review about a product or business. It took me writing a post in a Raptor group on FB to get their attention. To my surprise, the seal was shipped to me the next day. It’s terrible that you have to dispute the cc charge and/or write a negative post about them to get their attention. Tom offers a great product but really needs to work on the customer service if he wants to remain in business.

You're talking about GJ Motorsports not us. Just wanted to be clear here :) Because you wrote "they" while replying to our thread, which would indicate WE have them in stock.

We do NOT have them in stock and we always respond to our customers. It's GJ Motorsports who's not responding to customers and everybody has been filing credit card disputes (including us, twice, which is why we finally decided to drop the product line)

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're talking about GJ Motorsports not us. Just wanted to be clear here :) Because you wrote "they" while replying to our thread, which would indicate WE have them in stock.

We do NOT have them in stock and we always respond to our customers. It's GJ Motorsports who's not responding to customers and everybody has been filing credit card disputes (including us, twice, which is why we finally decided to drop the product line)

My apologizes, I was talking about GJ Motorsports. I edited my post to clear it up.

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

And good on you for dropping them!

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
And good on you for dropping them!

I didn't want to but we kept having too many issues. We had a stocking order earlier last year placed and months of unanswered messages and promises that "it was shipping next week" followed by more unanswered emails, texts, phone calls, messages on FB.

I put a dispute in with our CC the first time it happened and the next day our order magically shipped.

Then a few months later (when I made this post) we had the same issue again. Months and months of waiting on a stocking order with no answers. I finally put a dispute in again and wouldn't ya know it, they responded finally, but I had enough and had them refund us and we dropped the line.

It's not right. I get small businesses can get overwhelmed but you have to keep up communications, especially when we were one of his largest dealers (if not the largest dealer, I know we always made sure we had tons of inventory available)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter