GEN 2 [LISTEN] Presenting the AWE FG Exhaust Suite. Available now.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

NE26

Reaction score
10,000 miles with the 2FG and still love it. Pretty civil when you want to be, but loud when you want some fun.

A little backfire when cold and holding it in a gear. A lot louder this time a year when remote starting on sub 30 degree mornings.

2FG was worth the money.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Josh/AWE - which of these systems would maintain the stock resonator??

If your main concern is volume, definitely start with the 2FG and you can always convert it to the 1FG or 0FG down the road if you want more volume. Be sure to give the setup about 1000 miles to fully settle in as the initial sound will be much louder and higher pitched until the pipes get some carbon on them.

We've got all AWE systems for the Raptor in stock, marked down with he 15% sale, and with free shipping. No code required, check them out here: https://www.apollo-optics.com/collections/all/awe

If you have any more questions about the system, feel free to reach out to us!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
10,000 miles with the 2FG and still love it. Pretty civil when you want to be, but loud when you want some fun.

A little backfire when cold and holding it in a gear. A lot louder this time a year when remote starting on sub 30 degree mornings.

2FG was worth the money.

Glad you're lovin' it!

Killingtommygun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My money is still on the Borla ATAK. Havent heard anything that sounds better, unless someone else has and can point me in the right direction.

NEOGARAGE

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
My money is still on the Borla ATAK. Havent heard anything that sounds better, unless someone else has and can point me in the right direction.
Do you already have a Borla ATAK?

All the feedback we’ve gotten and personally running the AWE 1FG on our shop Raptor, it’s by far the best sounding in my opinion.

Very deep idle, deep tone on throttle, zero drone and no rasp when you really rip on it.

I ran Corsa before the AWE and I much prefer the AWE.

Killingtommygun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you already have a Borla ATAK?

All the feedback we’ve gotten and personally running the AWE 1FG on our shop Raptor, it’s by far the best sounding in my opinion.

Very deep idle, deep tone on throttle, zero drone and no rasp when you really rip on it.

I ran Corsa before the AWE and I much prefer the AWE.

Got any sound clips of it?