GEN 2 Leadfoot discontinued for 2019?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
AG was 2018s “**** you” color
LF is 2019s “**** you” color
My guess is Velocity Blue will be 2020’s “**** you” color, but they’ll have a 7.0 V8 so who cares. :flipthebird:

FmaxTurboSi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would be the one reason I'd think twice about "upgrading" to a 2019. I really love of the color. Of course, I had a nardo grey RS3 and have a Chalk GT3 on order... and just painted my entire brick house "agreeable grey" ... so, yeah... it's not for everyone, but I'm a grey guy. ;)

mmmmmmm I'd love to have a nardo grey raptor. I also love grey. My last 5 trucks and 2 cars have all been grey. Wife finally came to the dark side and now has a magnetic grey explorer sport.

I "like" the leadfoot, but nardo is amazing. I feel like lead foot has a slight tan hue to it.

Raptor916

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This would be the one reason I'd think twice about "upgrading" to a 2019. I really love of the color. Of course, I had a nardo grey RS3 and have a Chalk GT3 on order... and just painted my entire brick house "agreeable grey" ... so, yeah... it's not for everyone, but I'm a grey guy. ;)

Agreeable grey for the win! The interior of our house is AG and it’s great!

FORZDA 1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also like greys, but not the LeadFoot. It is simply primer grey with clear coat over it. I call it the “paint delete” option. Every oem has it on their list in some form or another.

tonymission

Reaction score
mmmmmmm I'd love to have a nardo grey raptor. I also love grey. My last 5 trucks and 2 cars have all been grey. Wife finally came to the dark side and now has a magnetic grey explorer sport.

I "like" the leadfoot, but nardo is amazing. I feel like lead foot has a slight tan hue to it.

I don't get the tan hue with Leadfoot personally. I see a tiny bit of it in certain lighting on the Porsche Chalk color and even sometimes with Nardo. Difference between Nardo and Leadfoot to me is that Nardo can get very light in the right light. Leadfoot is darker in all circumstances.

Agreeable grey for the win! The interior of our house is AG and it’s great!

Ha! Ours is 'Modern Grey' inside. My wife and I were going back and forth and not seeing eye to eye on the color of the brick after we added a second garage and the red brick wasn't a perfect match. She wanted it more white, I wanted more gray and we both said "hey, that's not too bad there, what's that called?" Agreeable grey. Well, no shit.. we agree. :biggrin:

I also like greys, but not the LeadFoot. It is simply primer grey with clear coat over it. I call it the “paint delete” option. Every oem has it on their list in some form or another.

It's technically not primer grey with a clear coat over it, but I can see why it wouldn't appeal to some people. My father in law always jokes that they forgot to paint my truck, but he's cheesy like that.

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
team LF ftw. should help w resell value too i assume

Depends on when you sell. "Primer gray" is definitely the color of the moment and most manufactures have jumped on the bandwagon. But trendy things tend to get saturated and become uncool after a while. 10 years from now there is a good chance these non-metalic grays will look very dated. For long-term appeal it's best to stick with traditional colors that never go out of style. But if you plan on flipping in 2-years, it will be a selling point.

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it's discontinued, all the better. Then maybe the haters who picked "safe" colors like Ford's ******... I mean Shadow Black will go away. Hopefully Agate Black will be a better.