last year for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kiddin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet.....I just picked up my '13 SCREW on Friday......will post the pics after the mid perch mod and wheels get installed this week.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im trying to convince a friend of mine to order one. hes a physician, and claims he cant afford it. whatever. i told him the '13's might be the last ones for awhile, and to not wait too long to pull the trigger. i keep telling him once he sees mine he'll be down at the dealer the next day filling out the paperwork.

That's what I'm afraid of. I don't want $700-$800 a month payments. I have no problem ordering later next summer or whenever the drop dead date would be that they could guarantee me a Raptor (if this truly turns out to be the last year).

Carson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's not the last year necessarily, but the last year for a few years. People have been saying it will return in 2016 anyway.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's not the last year necessarily, but the last year for a few years. People have been saying it will return in 2016 anyway.

By then, I'd have enough to just pay cash lol! Not sure I want to wait that long though! You FRF guys have be wanting to join the group!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL! I'm already going over my numbers and seeing the earliest I could order one. It still won't be before late spring. Hopefully by then, there will be something "official" one way or the other (done for a few years or 2014 model). And hopefully they can tell me by then if you order by X date, you will have a 2013!

aware

Reaction score
I've heard the new CAFE fuel standards take effect 2014. You will see big changes in pick-up trucks. More aluminum and much smaller in size. total redesign scheduled. Mine was built 11/28 still waiting on it to ship!

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've heard the new CAFE fuel standards take effect 2014. You will see big changes in pick-up trucks. More aluminum and much smaller in size. total redesign scheduled. Mine was built 11/28 still waiting on it to ship!

If you actually look at the CAFE standards down the road for the F150 class, you will see that there is not a significant change over the next decade. Cars a lot more but it doesn't look like it will affect building the Raptor or any of our favorite vehicles just because of that.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was at the LA auto show and the Ford rep there said he didn't know for sure if the all new F150 would be the 2014. He seemed to think it could be around for another year in its current form. I guess we won't know for sure till next spring.