last year for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've been hearing end of the Raptor since 2011. I wouldn't put much faith in it. But I really do hope they are shutting it down until a year after the new body.

what I hears is that its going away when the new body style is out... and will make a bigger and better return

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its true Im going to buy a new one again next year couldnt imagine driving anything else

Sent from my Note2

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In that case I am really glad mine is slated for production in less than a week and a half!

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would say that this is just the stealer blowing smoke...but I tend to believe what blood says (not at all joking) when he speaks, I listen!

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im trying to convince a friend of mine to order one. hes a physician, and claims he cant afford it. whatever. i told him the '13's might be the last ones for awhile, and to not wait too long to pull the trigger. i keep telling him once he sees mine he'll be down at the dealer the next day filling out the paperwork.