last year for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well what ppl have to ask themselves is are they willing to take that chance...last year there where guys ordering '12's in mid may that got PROMISED they would get them only to have their orders cancelled and told to reorder a '13...SVT has a history, case in point the lightning. When they took it out of production they promised it would be back and better than ever, even made a concept and yet still no return...granted the market has changed a bit since then but who knows what will happen by '16...so I ask you again, Are you willing to take that chance??

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know for me personally, I won't be ready (down payment-wise) until late spring or early summer (at the earliest). IF this turns out to be the last year, I would hope you could order a 13 in say June and be fine. I can understand going from a 12 to a 13 but IF the 13's would be the end, I would hope that you could order them well into 2013. Even something simple, like a cut-off order date would be fine. Just don't have people place an order and then 2-3 months down the road say sorry, we're done with production.

Sage

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just hope Ford doesn't pee in the soup. Take a hot seller and turn it into a family car using the name and reputation to get more sales.:disgust: