last year for Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dakraptor

Reaction score
2013 blue screw. I have been driving it now for a month and love it. I stopped at the dealer today and was told that this is the last year for Raptor, Ford is shutting down production for two years. Does anyone else know of the SVT shutdown for retooling or is my dealer blowing smoke.

FreightTerrain

FRF Addict
Reaction score
blowing_smoke_up_your_ass_zpseb233e05.jpg

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember going to my local dealer in April of 2011 and telling them I was waiting for the SuperCrew Raptor...

They told me that I was high to think that the Raptor was going to be a SuperCrew and told me that I would be waiting a very long time.

Well the day came that they had ordered a SCrew exactly like I wanted and I went in and told the sales guy (who was a ******' idiot) that he was worthless for insinuating that a customer doesn't know what they were talking about.

They had the nerve to ask me if I wanted to buy the one they had there and apologized. I told them no way.

The rest is history - Thanx Again Randy!!!

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We've been hearing end of the Raptor since 2011. I wouldn't put much faith in it. But I really do hope they are shutting it down until a year after the new body.