Knocking Noise in 4 Wheel Drive

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rorywg

Reaction score
you're welcome... your posts read just like mine did 6 months ago! please tell your Ford executive that she can make another friend, in Dubai, if she contacts me as well- I could do with some Ford love after all the crap the dealership here put me through!

srt10viper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you're welcome... your posts read just like mine did 6 months ago! please tell your Ford executive that she can make another friend, in Dubai, if she contacts me as well- I could do with some Ford love after all the crap the dealership here put me through!

Ford is buying my Raptor back and ordering me a new one. After this is settled I will send you the ford executives email address.

ditchpanther

Reaction score
I tried like you said Y.J. and it didn't seem to be slipping/grinding in 4H. However, when going 40-55mph range in 4H can hear a whining sound I never heard before that sounds like it's coming from the same area/hub location. Took it into local Ford dealer and they gave me the usual, "We can't get it to replicate the sound you say it's making... Technician notes no unusual 4x4 sound..." So, I guess I'll wait and see if it breaks. Hate that feeling. Hope warranty covers the tow from the mountains! Probably would be cheaper for them to replace it now. Oh well.

Beau6Hunter

Reaction score
?

i didnt find anything helpful they have replaced all the parts these nice Raptor owners are talking about and more than once for some parts i hope i can speak with someone who can help