Just be honest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
we will demoralize this kid, then ban him.

We need to humiliate him first. I'll be in Austin in a week and a half! A trip to Houston is the plans anyways. Would be fun to park a couple of Raptors next to him so he can not open the doors then video it. :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We need to humiliate him first. I'll be in Austin in a week and a half! A trip to Houston is the plans anyways. Would be fun to park a couple of Raptors next to him so he can not open the doors then video it. :ROFLJest:

Is houtson rider up for it?? haha

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Until he starts crying and bangs the hell out of your trucks with his doors.

fordrap2010

Reaction score
that is it send for the ford cops ..give his money back and let him go by a jeep... you too the guy that his truck has never seen a rain drop....yes I jump mine and drive it hard..no i dont thrash it......kinda like haven a trophy wife but dont want to have SEX cuz you might mess her hair