Just be honest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my friend at school parks next to me and he drives a 2010 white SC with graphics. So some other friends and i were asking him about his raptor. We asked him if he jumped it and if he goes off roading in it a lot. He said that he jumped it before and he didn't feel anything and that off roading in it is stupid. He said that that Raptor makes off roading not fun anymore. I just laughed to myself and said whatever. I know this can't be true but i don't believe anything this kid says anyways because he also said he is a pro MMA fighter and snowboards in the X-games. I don't personally own a raptor yet but i know this can't possibly be true haha

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics or shens.

He is full of shit. If it isn't fun, he is doing it wrong.

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:shitsweak: Kids a tool. I doubt he's even taken it offroad, let alone jump it.

Haha exactly what i was thinking. Also said that he does all this crazy stuff in it while he is off road and never needed 4 wheel drive. He said he only used 4 wheel drive once just to see what it felt like haha

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The only pic he showed me that he could prove he went off roading was his truck on a beach...

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should invite him to the forum. It would be good entertainment before Bird drops the ban hammer.

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should invite him to the forum. It would be good entertainment before Bird drops the ban hammer.

Haha i have thought about it before. He is a compulsive liar and i know it would be funny to have him on here talking about everything he thinks he "knows" about. Also said its a Hennessey raptor but i know its not true because the package he said he had doesn't exist and there are no hennessey decals on the truck

BWMEEKS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So my friend at school parks next to me and he drives a 2010 white SC with graphics. So some other friends and i were asking him about his raptor. We asked him if he jumped it and if he goes off roading in it a lot. He said that he jumped it before and he didn't feel anything and that off roading in it is stupid. He said that that Raptor makes off roading not fun anymore. I just laughed to myself and said whatever. I know this can't be true but i don't believe anything this kid says anyways because he also said he is a pro MMA fighter and snowboards in the X-games. I don't personally own a raptor yet but i know this can't possibly be true haha

Yes and I wiped out all the terrorists with a packet of cocoa powder, a laser pointer and a half-loaded stapler. Chuck Norris was originally thought to have done it with a butter knife but a few got away and re-breeded.