Just be honest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have guns too that will be with me. I plan on doing some shooting while down in Terlingua...I'll only have about 6 different ones and a few thousand rounds of ammo. I always travel armed.

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have guns too that will be with me. I plan on doing some shooting while down in Terlingua...I'll only have about 6 different ones and a few thousand rounds of ammo. I always travel armed.

nice. Do you hunt out there and are you from Texas?

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score
Most people don't know about the truck "really". I had a guy tell me he test drove one from a dealer like a week ago with the "new" supercharged 5.0! I just nodded and said "o ya they are impressive aren't they!?"
Its even more embarrassing that this kid actually "owns" the truck.

SCelebs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When he starts to get the clunk, mention to him that he may want to check his muffler bearings. Also, be sure to top off the headlight fluid.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice. Do you hunt out there and are you from Texas?

I have a place in Austin (up for sale) and one I am building down in Terlingua. Spent most of the past 14 years in Texas. We moved to TN at Halloween last year. I have never actually been hunting. Killed Coyotes..but they are just target practice. I just like blowing shit up. :biggun:

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a place in Austin (up for sale) and one I am building down in Terlingua. Spent most of the past 14 years in Texas. We moved to TN at Halloween last year. I have never actually been hunting. Killed Coyotes..but they are just target practice. I just like blowing shit up. :biggun:

ha its no big deal i have only been hunting once and who doesn't like blowing shit up?

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Most people don't know about the truck "really". I had a guy tell me he test drove one from a dealer like a week ago with the "new" supercharged 5.0! I just nodded and said "o ya they are impressive aren't they!?"
Its even more embarrassing that this kid actually "owns" the truck.

Yes its a complete waste of a raptor...

OP
OP
oakflores

oakflores

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So i told the kid about FRF today and that he should join. He didnt seem too interested though...

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
When he starts to get the clunk, mention to him that he may want to check his muffler bearings. Also, be sure to top off the headlight fluid.

LMAO I haven't heard that one in years :ROFLJest:
I still get people now and then sending them out for the left handed ladder...