JULY 11th Build Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome, congrats. I have three trips scheduled in the next three months and I just know my truck is going to show up when I am out of the country and result in a long and anxiety filled flight back. :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is awesome, congrats. I have three trips scheduled in the next three months and I just know my truck is going to show up when I am out of the country and result in a long and anxiety flight back. :)
Ughhhh yeah that would suck lol

NES431

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found out earlier today my truck was loaded yesterday on a rail car… so pumped.
I think we are train-mates. My October 1st order built on June 6th was finally loaded on the train on the 3rd as well. If you know when it gets to Jessup, be sure to post.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think we are train-mates. My October 1st order built on June 6th was finally loaded on the train on the 3rd as well. If you know when it gets to Jessup, be sure to post.
I left a VM for my sales manager only they can get the car # if you get it let me know mines probably on it to & I’ll go there I have Legal access to the rail yards & ports.