August 15 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuckaroo91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up that many Ford trucks (including Raptors) from 7/25, 8/1, 8/8 and later are currently on chip hold. Ford chat is telling everyone end of month before the chips become available. I’m in the 8/1 build group and my truck is sitting in some lot in Dearborn waiting…

Are you a 37 package build?

WestlakeHorn

Reaction score
Are you a 37 package build?
No, 35 basically loaded without the stickers

Using the F-150 Forum, there is another 8/1 build Raptor in the same situation. Plus, there are number of PowerBoosts, Platinums, KR, etc missing chips as well -- from late July until the current build week.

F-150 Forum has a spreadsheet tracker by week that you can follow and/or sign up your build.

Information is definitely not perfect, but it allows you to infer the problems and possible delays.

JURASIK18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford email : Congrats! Aug 15th build.
Ford order tracker : still " In production"...
Sticker Blend Aug 15th.
Dealer messaged me last week and says "Good news! Your truck is built and on the way here in about 10 days"... that was Aug 8th. I didnt believe it so i didnt respond back.
Today is 10 days later ,no call from dealer hmmm.... so i call FP instead of the dealer.
Truck has been produced and is currently in modification plant . ETA delivered to dealership Sept 8-14

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like I am on chip hold as well.

Your Raptor is produced, however it is currently experiencing a delay at the plant that may be delaying its release. We do not have a window into plant operations so we cannot determine what the delay may be or how long it may take, we do see that it does have a delay tag on the status.

Current ETA to dealer is between Aug 27th and Sept 2nd, however depending on the impact of the plant delay that ETA may be subject to change.

Thank You,